About Sara E. Green P.C.,
Broker-Salesperson, GRI , Property Manager
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Boulder City, Green Valley, Henderson, Las Vegas real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Boulder City, Green Valley, Henderson, and Las Vegas areas, please contact me.
- 26 years Real Estate Experience
- 30 year Las Vegas Resident
- 40 years Customer Service Experience
- Broker License & GRI Designation
- Property Management Permit & Services
- Residential Real Estate Specialist
- Commericial Services Available
- Multi Million Dollars in Real Estate Sales
- New Home Sales Experience
- Short Sale Experience
- Versitile & Creative, Honest & Integral
- Office Features: Family Values & Teamwork